- The name of the programme shall be Masters of Computer Applications (M.C.A)
- The revised MCA Curriculum 2020 builds on the implementation of the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) and Grading System initiated in the AY 2015. The curriculum takes the MCA programme to the next level in terms of implementing Outcome Based Education along with the Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) and Grading System.
- The Institutes should organize placement programme for M.C.A. students by interacting with Industries and software consultancy.
- At the end of each semester, appearing for various certifications is possible for each student enabling them to make their resume rich.
- With the rapidly changing scenario industry and academia should identify possible areas of collaboration and work together. Institute’s placement cell should focus on identifying industrial expectations and institutional preparation for meeting industrial needs.